Day: Mondays, Est Start - Monday 24 April 2017
Cost: Contact Office 4472 9202
Statement of Attainment – Certificate II Salon Assistant (part qualification)
Study 4 units from the Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216 and unleash your passion for hair dressing.
This course is for people who want to take the first step in their hairdressing career.
Develop your skills and knowledge in a salon assisting in
- greeting and preparing for clients,
- shampooing and basin services,
- head and shoulder massage techniques,
- drying hair to shape,
whilst working and communicating as part of a salon team and contributing to health and safety.
The Statement of Attainment will include the following units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- SHBHIND001 Maintain and organise tools, equipment and work areas
- SHBHBAS001 Provide shampoo and basin services
- SHBHDES001 Dry hair to shape
Your life may not be perfect but your hair can be!
Fee: funded places are available for eligible students. Please contact the office to determine your eligibility.
Resource fee: $80
This course is subsidised by the NSW Govt
Register below, or contact us for more information.
At the time of publishing all course dates were accurate, however dates and times are susceptible to change throughout the term. Please be sure to confirm your course dates on enrolment with our reception staff.