Come and work at South Coast Colleges!
Internal Campus Staff
- Community Services Training Coordinator (Ulladulla / Batemans Bay) 4-day week
Coordinate Community Services Vocational Education and Training Programs, be the first point of contact for Community Services Trainers, students and industry professionals. Ulladulla / Batemans Bay based. To request an information pack email email@example.com with “Community Services Training Coordinator” as the subject line.
- Business Development Coordinator (Ulladulla / Batemans Bay) 3-day week
Business Development Coordinator (Ulladulla / Batemans Bay) 3-day week. To request an information pack email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Coordinator” as the subject line.
- PA to CEO (Ulladulla / Batemans Bay) 3-day week
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides a high level of professional support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The EA ensures the CEO is prepared and informed on relevant matters in a timely manner. This includes researching, preparing and ensuring responses to telephone calls and correspondence are responded to within specified timeframes and proactively managing the CEO’s diary. In providing this support the position exercises a high degree of communication competence, initiative, discretion and confidentiality. Permanent Part-Time Position (3 days per week). Location either Batemans Bay or Ulladulla depending on the applicant. Please email email@example.com putting ‘Executive Assistant to CEO’ in the subject line to request an application pack.
- Campus Coordinator (Merimbula) 4-day week
This position provides day to day coordination of the Merimbula campus, ensuring the smooth running and professional presentation of the College facilities. Working with College staff, trainers and students to coordinate training programs including student administration, industry engagement and employment-based training. Permanent Part-Time Position (4 days weekly).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Campus Coordinator’ in the subject line to receive an application pack.
To request an information pack email email@example.com with FULL job title (above) as the subject line.
VET Trainers & Assessors
South Coast Career Colleges are currently recruiting for suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in the following areas:
- Diploma of Nursing and Nursing related short skillsets requiring RN to deliver and assess students
- Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability & Allied Health
- Business, Certificate III or IV Level
- Tourism & Retail or Hospitality
If you are interested in applying, please forward your cover letter, CV and relevant qualifications through by email.
Operating in a fast-moving, education organisation, our trainers are passionate leaders who engage and inspires their students. Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have the drive and dedication to be a Successful Educator? Come and join the team that makes GREAT HAPPEN! Work with and support students in their career ambitions, advising them on relevant higher education and vocational training options.
The ideal candidates for these Trainer & Assessor roles will be required to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 – (https://training.gov.au/training/details/tae40116)
- Industry-related qualifications
- Industry currency
- Recent Training and Assessment experience
- Understanding of ASQA Standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Contactable references
From 1 July 2019, to be compliant with the Standards all trainers and assessors must have:
- the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, OR the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus:
- either TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, and
- either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools OR a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
Further information can be found in this ASQA link > ASQA Updates to Trainer and Assessor Credential Requirements
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a reputable and fast-growing RTO please call us on 4472 9202 or use the form below to get in touch!
General Course Training and Tutors
Lifestyle Courses (non-accredited)
Come and inspire, educate and train others in your field! Work with a mix of students, and share your passions with others!
- no qualification is required for non-accredited course trainers
- If you have any questions or require further information use this form below to get in touch with us!
If you want to share your passion and teach other adults new skills and share your interests – please call us at 4472 9202 or use the form below.