Internal Campus Staff
The Administration Support staff member is responsible for assisting the Reception staff members in the day to day administration of the College’s operations.
Underpinning Skills and Knowledge:
- Competent computer application skills
- Ability to develop and improve office documents
- Ability to plan work within guidelines and achieve goals
- An ability to liaise with stakeholders
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with other staff and volunteers
Please email your resume to HR@southcoastcolleges.edu.au for further information about the role or go to seek.com.au
VET Trainers & Assessors
South Coast Career Colleges are always interested to hear from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in the following areas:
- Diploma of Nursing and Nursing related short skillsets requiring RN to deliver and assess students
- Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability & Allied Health
- Business, Certificate III or IV Level
- Tourism & Retail or Hospitality
If you are interested in becoming a trainer for the college, please forward your cover letter, CV and relevant qualifications through by email. The ideal candidates for these Trainer & Assessor roles will be required to have:
- From 1 July 2019, to be compliant with the Standards all trainers and assessors must have:the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, OR the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus:
either TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, and
either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools OR a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Industry-related qualifications
- Industry currency
- Recent Training and Assessment experience
- Understanding of ASQA Standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Contactable references
Further information can be found in this ASQA link > ASQA Updates to Trainer and Assessor Credential Requirements
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a reputable and fast-growing RTO please call us on 4472 9202 or use the form below to get in touch!
General Course Training and Tutors
Lifestyle Courses (non-accredited)
Come and inspire, educate and train others in your field! Work with a mix of students, and share your passions with others!
- no qualification is required for non-accredited course trainers
- If you have any questions or require further information use this form below to get in touch with us!
If you want to share your passion and teach other adults new skills and share your interests – please call us at 4472 9202 or use the form below.