Want to share your passion with others? Come and work with us!
Internal Campus Staff
Front of House Administration Support Officer – Batemans Bay Campus
- Part Time Front of House Administration Support staff member is responsible for assisting the Reception staff members at the Batemans Bay Campus in the day to day administration of the Colleges operations. Gain a variety of experience in a not-for-profit Vocational Education and Training (VET) organisation and apply for this position at South Coast Colleges!
- Click here to download – Information Pack Front of House Administration 2018 FINAL
Training and Tutors
South Coast Career Colleges are currently recruiting for suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in the following areas:
- Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability & Allied Health
Operating in a fast moving, education organisation, our trainers are passionate leaders who engage and inspires their students. Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have the drive and dedication to be a successful Educator? Come and join the team that makes GREAT HAPPEN! Work with and support students in their career ambitions, advising them on relevant higher education and vocational training options
The ideal candidates for these Trainer & Assessor roles will be required to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 – (https://training.gov.au/training/details/tae40116)
- Industry related qualifications
- Industry currency
- Recent Training and Assessment experience
- Understanding of ASQA Standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Contactable references
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a reputable and fast growing RTO please call us on 4472 9202 or use the form below to get in touch!
Training and Tutors
Pleasure Courses (non-accredited)
Come and inspire, educate and train others in your field! Work with a mix of students, and share your passions with others!
- no qualification is required for non-accredited course trainers
- If you have any questions or require further information use this form below to get in touch with us!