In this FULL QUALIFICATION course, students will cover Retail, Hospitality, and Business related subjects, to produce a well-rounded customer service attendant for our busy local businesses!
Including customer service, RSA, RCG, point of sale (POS), safe food handling, and merchandising!!
Contains practical skills with application to Retail, Hospitality, and Business.
This business course is full of real-life activities, which will give you the opportunity to tackle the real business projects you will face in your working environment. Practice your skills and knowledge to shape the successful business person inside of you by enrolling in this hands-on face to face business course. Interact with fellow students, complete practical activities and gain valuable insights into how the world of business works!
- No pre-requisites are required
- Classes for the October 2017 Course will be run over three full days per week (9:30am – 3:00pm).
- There is the expectation that on top of the face-to-face time classroom requirements, that students commit at least another 8 hours of study time to assist with the completion of your theory component of the course.
- Batemans Bay
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.