This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Certificate III Business Course Students may provide technical advice and support to a team.
TAKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THIS COURSE
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles, it is suitable for those wishing to enter or re-enter the workforce and suits those after a career change! You will be given knowledge and skills to work within a professional office environment.
Upon completion, you may offer and provide technical advice and support to a team, you will have strong customer service skills, be able to research and complete presentations to your team or group. Throughout the course, you will access and use Microsoft 2016 programs such as word outlook and excel – you will have the best of the best in industry knowledge!
This business course is full of real-life activities, which will give you the opportunity to tackle the real business projects you will face in your working environment. Practice your skills and knowledge to shape the successful business person inside of you by enrolling in this hands-on face to face business course. Interact with fellow students, complete practical activities and gain valuable insights into how the world of business works!
- No pre-requisites are required
- Classes for the October 2017 Course will be run over three full days per week (9:30am – 3:00pm).
- There is the expectation that on top of the face-to-face time classroom requirements, that students commit at least another 8 hours of study time to assist with the completion of your theory component of the course.
- Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Merimbula
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.