COURSE OUTLINE – BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management
Do you need leadership and management skills to further your career? Develop strong business, time management and communication skills! Give yourself a competitive edge to get the job you want or start your own business. Upon completion of a full Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) you will have gained practical skills and knowledge in a classroom with a highly experienced trainer.
Whilst completing this qualification students will develop the following skills:
- Manage/be a team leader in any workplace (not only professional/business services).
- Write and develop documents for business.
- Build client relationships and networking.
- Gain knowledge, practical skills and experience in Leadership & Management.
- Plan, organise, implement and monitor your own workload, and the workload of others
- Use communication skills to support individuals and teams.
- Meet organisation or enterprise requirements.
- Demonstrate varied and fresh ideas – and offer your company a competitive edge.
- Strong business skills, problem-solving skills and business fundamentals.
Potential jobs after completing this program:
- Project or General Manager
- Operations or Accounts Manager
- Office or Business Manager
- Branch or Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Administration or Department Manager
- Executive Manager
- Small business owner
Attend South Coast Careers College to develop your leadership and management skills by completing BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership & Management
If you want to attend the University of Wollongong Bega Campus to complete a university preparation bridging program – The College can assist you with attendance to the University Bridging Program. Please note, attendance in both steps is essential if you wish to apply for a university scholarship.
- Batemans Bay
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.