Do you need leadership and management skills to further your career? Let us help you attain your goals, we can show you what is possible!
Develop strong business, time management and communication skills! Give yourself a competitive edge to get the job you want or start your own business.
This course also qualifies you to participate in a Preparation for University bridging program, if going to University is part of your long term goal.
Whilst completing this qualification students will develop the following skills:
- Manage/be a team leader in any workplace (not only professional/business services).
- Write and develop documents for business.
- Build client relationships and networking.
- Gain knowledge, practical skills and experience in Leadership & Management.
- Plan, organise, implement and monitor your own workload, and the workload of others
- Use communication skills to support individuals and teams.
- Meet organisation or enterprise requirements.
- Demonstrate varied and fresh ideas – and offer your company a competitive edge.
- Strong business skills, problem-solving skills and business fundamentals.
Potential jobs after completing this program:
- Project or General Manager
- Operations or Accounts Manager
- Office or Business Manager
- Branch or Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Administration or Department Manager
- Executive Manager
- Small business owner
Attend South Coast Careers College to develop your leadership and management skills by completing BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership & Management
If you want to attend the University of Wollongong Bega Campus to complete a university preparation bridging program – The College can assist you with attendance to the University Bridging Program. Please note, attendance in both steps is essential if you wish to apply for a university scholarship.
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.