COURSE DELIVERY: ICT10115 – Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Get work ready! Complete this course and still be eligible for Smart & Skilled funding.
Let us take you through the basics of using a personal computer and a range of software applications and digital devices. You will learn how to Operate a Personal Computer, Operate word-processing applications, Produce and use spreadsheets, Use the internet, Use digital devices and more!
This Certificate covers units:
- ICTICT101 Operate a personal computer
- ICTICT102 Operate word-processing applications
- ICTICT103 Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
- ICTICT104 Use digital devices
- Plus 2 electives.
- Batemans Bay,
- Ulladulla and
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.
Note: Courses will only run when minimum numbers of students have been achieved.