Certificate IV in Ageing Support with Disability electives. The skills and knowledge are mainly transferable between aged care and disability.
For facilities, any currently unqualified staff must hold a formal qualification – this is a great option to upskill staff without disrupting current shift patterns!
This course will provide you with the training and skills development to assist you to gain work in the healthcare sector, Aged and Disability Support – predominately Disability Focussed.
- Completion of full qualification preparing you for the sector and building foundational knowledge.
- Work placement will enable you to transfer your theoretical learning into a workplace.
- One day per week 9:30am-3pm.
- Will start this year and then complete June 2018.
- Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, and Merimbula
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.