COURSE OUTLINE – Statement of Attainment – CPCCWHS1001
A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work.
Who needs this course?
- site managers, supervisors, surveyors, labourers and tradespeople
- people who access operational construction zones (unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- workers whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
Note to previous/current card holders: The white card becomes void if you haven’t carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more.
What will you get after completing this course?
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- SafeWork NSW Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- A Statement of Training (SOT) from SafeWork NSW will be issued on the day
Note: Following the successful training your application forms will be processed by us and you will receive a SafeWork NSW Construction Induction Card (White Card) in the post. The SOT that you receive can be used to prove you have completed the training until your new card arrives. The SOT is valid for 60 days but most cards are issued in less than 30 days. If you don’t receive your card call SafeWork NSW (WorkCover) on 13 10 50 or visit their website SafeWork NSW White Cards.
Construction workers can work in NSW using construction induction cards issued by other states and territories unless their employer of principal contractor requires a NSW induction card.
Condition of enrolment – STRICT (100 points of) ID REQUIREMENTS APPLY
- PHOTO ID and
- PROOF OF ADDRESS is required to be sighted by the trainer on the day.
- Find out more information here