Course outline – Part Qualification (Statement of Attainment) Certificate II in Hospitality
This hospitality short course is simply perfect!! We live in a glorious region that thrives on the tourism dollar, so we have put together this ‘skill set’ to cater to the hospitality industry, as we know there is an increase in employment opportunities over the upcoming tourist season.
Complete the below units of competency to receive a Statement of Attainment – plus your NSW RSA and RCG photo ID card! Competencies in these units form part of qualification: SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality.
- RSA (SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol) (all locations)
- RCG (SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services) (all locations)
- Food Hygiene (SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety) (all locations)
- Barista Coffee (SITHFAB005 – Prepare and serve espresso coffee) (Batemans Bay & Ulladulla only)
- Hygienic Practices (SITHIND001 – use hygienic practice for hospitality service) (Merimbula, Bega Narooma and Moruya only)
The ultimate skills package in time for the summer rush!
Important Eligibility Information:
- ALL scheduled course days MUST be attended
- Students cannot already hold their NSW RSA or RCG
- Students must bring photo ID on the first day (NSW drivers licence preferred)
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free subsidy, please contact the college to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.
Courses will only run when minimum numbers of students have been achieved.
*Using the text field in the below form, please advise which course dates you have selected/ prefer. We endeavour to place you on the preferred course date for your location. Note: PLACES ARE LIMITED*