Course outline – Part Qualification (Statement of Attainment) Certificate III in Hospitality
This hospitality short course is simply perfect!! We live in a glorious region that thrives on the tourism dollar! We have put together this ‘skill set’ to cater to the hospitality industry, as we know there is an increase in employment opportunities over the upcoming tourist season!
Complete the below units of competency to receive a Statement of Attainment – plus your RSA and RCG photo ID card! Competencies in these units form part of SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality.
- RSA (SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol)
- RCG (SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services)
- Food Hygiene (SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety)
- Barista Coffee (SITHFAB005 – Prepare and serve espresso coffee)
- Batemans Bay and Ulladulla only
- Customer Service – (SITXCCS003 – Interact with customers)
- Merimbula Only
The ultimate skills package in time for the summer rush!
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to fee-free subsidy, please contact the college to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.
Courses will only run when minimum numbers of students have been achieved.
*Using the text field in the below form, please advise which course dates you have selected/ prefer. We endeavour to place you in the preferred course date for your location. Note: PLACES ARE LIMITED*