AVAILABLE COURSE DATES ARE BELOW
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This hospitality short course is simply perfect!! Pour a coffee, Pull a Beer!
- Batemans Bay – The course includes RSA, RCG, Barista, Customer Service and Food Hygiene.
- Monday 4th December for 5 consecutive days
- Merimbula – The course includes RSA, RCG, Customer Service and Food Hygiene (does not include Barista).
- 16th, 17th 21st and 22nd November
- Ulladulla – The course includes RSA, RCG, Barista, Customer Service and Food Hygiene.
- Monday 27th November for 5 consecutive days
- Vincentia – The course includes RSA, RCG, Barista, Customer Service and Food Hygiene.
- Tues 7 Weds 8 Mon 13 Tues 14 and Weds 15th of November
Part Qualification (Statement of Attainment) Certificate III in Hospitality
- Food Hygiene,
- Barista (not available in Merimbula)
- Customer Service.
The ultimate skills package in time for the summer rush!
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- $80 resource fee will apply for all students
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.