- Merimbula Planned Start Date: Monday 28 May 2018
Register your interest below!
COURSE OUTLINE – Certificate II in Salon Assistant Part Qualification
This course is for people who want to take the first step in their hairdressing career! You will study 4 units from the Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216 and unleash your passion for hairdressing.
Develop your skills and knowledge in a salon assisting in
- greeting and preparing for clients,
- shampooing and basin services,
- head and shoulder massage techniques,
- drying hair to shape,
whilst working and communicating as part of a salon team and contributing to health and safety.
The Statement of Attainment will include the following units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- SHBHIND001 Maintain and organise tools, equipment and work areas
- SHBHBAS001 Provide shampoo and basin services
- SHBHDES001 Dry hair to shape
Your life may not be perfect but your hair can be!
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Note: This course will commence once minimum student numbers have been reached., the above start date is subject to change.