THIS COURSE IS STARTING SOON!
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This course is for people who want to take the first step in their hairdressing career.
Certificate II in Salon Assistant Part Qualification
Study 4 units from the Certificate II in Salon Assistant SHB20216 and unleash your passion for hair dressing.
Develop your skills and knowledge in a salon assisting in
- greeting and preparing for clients,
- shampooing and basin services,
- head and shoulder massage techniques,
- drying hair to shape,
whilst working and communicating as part of a salon team and contributing to health and safety.
The Statement of Attainment will include the following units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- SHBHIND001 Maintain and organise tools, equipment and work areas
- SHBHBAS001 Provide shampoo and basin services
- SHBHDES001 Dry hair to shape
Your life may not be perfect but your hair can be!
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government