Course outline – Statement of Attainment – Community Services & Health Care Preparatory Course
Get ready for Nurse School! Register for our short ‘prep for future study’ course!
Making the decision to pursue a career which requires a higher level of learning can be daunting. Heading into a diploma or degree requires a specific skill set and training to be a nurse requires unique knowledge.
This preparatory course will give you an insight into both and help you build a firm foundation as you enter the next stage of learning.
Students will be expected to commit to at least 8 hours per week home study in order to complete the theory component of the course as well as face-to-face class time.
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- CHCCCS009 Facilitate responsible behaviour
- Academic writing skills (includes referencing)
- Patient care in our new simulation laboratory
- Identify and obtain all the necessary paperwork prior to enrolment in your tertiary course (includes Police Check, WWC, Blood work requirements and immunisations**)
Upon completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment from Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015.
- Batemans Bay
- $80 resource fee for all students
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.
**Many of these are requirements for undertaking clinical placement whilst completing the Diploma of Nursing or a Nursing Degree and may attract fees. Associated fees are payable by the individual not by the College.