REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FEBRUARY 2018 INTAKE
Always wanted to go to University? Don’t have an ATAR, UAI or Higher School Certificate? It’s easier than you may think!
This course is suitable for students who have recently left School and our mature aged students.
Part Qualification in Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) PLUS Full Qualification in Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
This program will provide you with the training and skills development to assist you to gain work in the health care sector and prepare you for higher education at University. On completion, you will have access to a range of University courses.
- Completion of 4 units of competency from Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) preparing you for the sector and building foundational knowledge. Work placement will enable you to transfer your theoretical learning into a workplace.
- Next, complete a Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015) and continue in your work placement.
- Students attend University Campus to complete a university preparation bridging program (*please note, attendance at all three components is essential). Also included is the development of a career pathway plan, mentoring and industry visits.
- Batemans Bay, Ulladulla and Merimbula
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.