Funded places are still available! Register at the bottom of this page.
This course is suitable for students who have recently left School and our mature aged students.
Full Qualification in Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
This program will provide you with the training and skills development to assist you to gain work in the healthcare sector and prepare you for higher education at University. On completion, you will have access to a range of University courses.
- Completion of a full Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015) plus enjoy your work placement in a local facility, to gain practical skills and knowledge
- Students attend University Campus to complete a university preparation bridging program (*please note, attendance at all three components is essential).
- Also included is the development of a career pathway plan, mentoring and industry visits.
- Merimbula Course – Enrolments Closed for 2018 – Commenced February 2018
- Batemans Bay Course – Enrolments Closed for 2018 – Commenced February 2018
- Ulladulla Course – Enrolments Open for 2018
- Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee-free scholarship or subsidy, please contact the College to determine your eligibility.
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.