COURSE OUTLINE – Statement of Attainment – Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
This is the nationally accredited Provide First Aid Course, delivered in a flexible one-day format.
Who needs this course?
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty.
- The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- attend a 1-day practical training and assessment session with a qualified tutor
- Includes demonstration of AED “heart starter” processes.
What will you get after completing this course?
- Statement of Attainment – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid valid for 3 years (includes card)
Conditions of enrolment
- Complete approx. 10 hours home study in a workbook before attending the course
- Proof of Identification
FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE
- First Aid Refresher training must be undertaken prior to your certificate expiry date.
- Includes training on the AED ‘heart starter” machine.
- Bring your current certificate to the refresher course.
- Valid for three years.
- Cost: $165
CPR UPDATE TRAINING
- This training is delivered as part of the Provide First Aid course – you will need to attend part of the day only
- Cost: $75
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or use the form below.
NOTE: As of 1 January 2015 you will need a USI (Unique Student Identifier) to complete this course. For more information please call our office on 44729202 or go to http://southcoastcolleges.edu.au/usi-unique-student-identifier/