COURSE OUTLINE – Self Defence Class for Beginners
During this class, you will gain an understanding of what self-defence actually is. Have you ever wondered if you have to wait to be hit before you can act? In this class, you will be taught what you are allowed to do in order to protect yourself and what is considered ‘reasonable force’.
This practical course will equip you with the skills needed to practice self-defence at a beginner’s level.
Practical skills and basic physical training delivered in a fun and friendly environment.
- Week 1 Bare knuckle basics.
- Week 2 Self-preservation.
- Week 3 Feeling the Earth.
- Week 4 Street smart tactics.
- Week 5 You Vs Weapon.
- Week 6 You on top.
- Week 7 You underneath.
- Week 8 Being Held from any direction?
- Week 9 Adrenaline stress and Reflex training introduction.
- Week 10 Reflex training experience (fully suited BAD MAN and pace adjusted depending on experience).
- Batemans Bay
- Rory Hogan