COURSE OUTLINE – Self Defence for Women
Self Defence for Women will help you to understand the unique challenges of being a female in confrontational circumstances. Learn what the word ‘disparity’ relates to in this context and become acquainted with ‘force multipliers’. Your trainer will explain your rights NOT to be a victim and share with the class practical self-defence skills that will empower you and give you more confidence.
This 10-week class contains:
- Week 1 Being grabbed and dragged – strategies.
- Week 2 Being hit – defences.
- Week 3 Understanding leverage and weight when being pinned.
- Week 4 Street smart tactics.
- Week 5 Improvisation.
- Week 6 Hair pulling, scratching and biting – analysed.
- Week 7 Using your body to deliver effective strikes.
- Week 8 How to submit a bigger person.
- Week 9 Adrenaline stress and Reflex training introduction.
- Week 10 Reflex training experience (fully suited BAD MAN and pace adjusted depending on experience).
- Batemans Bay
- Rory Hogan