*please ignore the above message, the course dates below are confirmed*
Batemans Bay: Thursday 17th May OR Friday 18th May
Course Outline – Tech Savvy Small Business
Understanding the online environment
Let’s build a website
Driving traffic to your website
- $0.00 (nil cost to the student)
- This course is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- Batemans Bay
- ICTWEB201 – Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
- FSKDIG03 – Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
The Tech Savvy Small Business Program is part of NSW Government Smart and Skilled funding. The purpose of the funding is to support small business owners and their staff by providing fully subsidised training in short courses targeting information technology, business services or foundation skills.
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled training, you must be:
- An Australian Citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen and
- Aged 15 years or older, and
- Live or work in NSW, and
- No longer be at school or equivalent.
To be eligible for Tech-Savvy Small Business training, you must satisfy all of the above requirements, plus be either an owner or employee of a small business, criteria listed below.
For the purposes of this program, a small business is defined as a business with:
- 20 employees or less, or
- an annual turnover of less than $2,000,000.
To be eligible for the FEE FREE program you must meet one of the eligibility criteria listed below. Please only register if you are in one of these two categories:
- I am an owner of a small business (A Small business is defined as a business with 20 employees or less; or an annual turnover of less than $2,000,000.)
- I am an employee of a small business. (A Small business is defined as a business with 20 employees or less; or an annual turnover of less than $2,000,000.)