Please register your interest at the bottom of this page.
Just purchased or have been given an iPad, Tablet, Smartphone (iPhone or Android) or do you have a Computer but have never used one before? TechSavvy is a fun learning experience for anyone over the age of 60.
If you always wanted to learn how to email or skype, use a tablet, or even a smartphone then this course is for you! Our knowledgeable and patient tutors will help you with a range of topics including:
- How to use the Internet Safely
- Typing letters and stories
- Video calls to your family (Skype, FaceTime)
- Shopping online
- Social networking such as Facebook
You don’t have to have your own computer or tablet computer but you can bring your own if you want.
Tutors: Phil Holleley and Peter Cochrane
- Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Merimbula, Narooma
- The course goes for 4 weeks, 2 days per week. (28 hours of class time).
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government in partnership with Telstra.
- $50 resource fee applies to all participants
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or register below.
Watch the video to learn more about TECH SAVVY SENIORS