Name: Nikki Van Diemen
Day: Semester 1 Courses Have Commenced, please register your interest below for future courses.
Location: Ulladulla, Batemans Bay, Merimbula
Cost: Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship. Please contact the office to determine your eligibility
Part Qualification from Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) PLUS Full Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
Always wanted to go to University? Don’t have an ATAR, UAI or Higher School Certificate? It’s easier than you may think!
This course is suitable for students who have recently left School and our mature aged students.
Ask about our FEE FREE Scholarships!
ULLADULLA – BATEMANS BAY – MERIMBULA
This program will provide you with the training and skills development to assist you to gain work in the health care sector and prepare you for higher education at University. On completion you will have access to a range of University courses.
This program includes:
- Step 1: Completion of 4 units of competency from Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) preparing you for the sector and building foundational knowledge.
- Work placement will enable you to transfer your theoretical learning into a workplace.
- Step 2: Next complete a Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015) and continue in your work placement.
- Step 3: Students attend University Campus to complete a university preparation bridging program (*please note, attendance at all three components is essential).
- Also included is the development of a career pathway plan, mentoring and industry visits.
To participate you must complete an expression of interest application available via South Coast Careers College.
Funded places are available which may entitle you to a fee free scholarship. Please contact the office to determine your eligibility. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
For more information:
Register below or for more information Contact our Nursing Course Coordinator Nikki Van Diemen 02 4472 9202.
At the time of publishing all course dates were accurate, however dates and times are susceptible to change throughout the term. Please be sure to confirm your course dates on enrolment with our reception staff.