Exciting opportunity to join a progressive and expanding RTO! South Coast Careers College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 6558) delivering accredited training to a range of different students.
Due to past successes with our High School Programs, we are looking to deliver a similar program for disengaged High School students in Queanbeyan.
South Coast Careers College is looking for energetic, innovative, experienced trainers who will inspire and motivate students, ideally with experience of working with youth. This exciting opportunity requires us to engage qualified and experienced trainers and assessors in business and hospitality in QUEANBEYAN NSW.
- Current TAE40116 / TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and assessment (TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 units completed)
- Must have the relevant vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered or assessed (ideally you will hold a Certificate III in Business and or Certificate III in Hospitality)
- Have relevant industry currency
- A current Drivers’ License
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- A National Police Check
- Preferred at least 1-3 years teaching experience with an RTO (In Australia)
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Knowledge, understanding and commitment to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
Successful candidates will have:
- a strong commitment to providing quality training in a supportive and professional manner which will include providing individual support to accommodate student needs.
- A demonstrated awareness and understanding of the issues encountered by disadvantaged learners
- The ability to engage students whilst delivering face to face training with attention to quality service
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver education material in a classroom student environment
- Current industry experience (obtained in Australia) in the Hospitality or Business industry
- Strong work ethic and organisation skills.
How to Apply – Your application should consist of:
An up to date resume (including your current qualifications and training experiences) tailored to suit this role. Please include the names and current phone number of 2 work referees including a recent supervisor.
This position does not have a close date for applications. We continually review applications and will close the position when we have identified suitable candidates. We appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to apply, but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Are you qualified? Find out more.
ASQA Industry Currency Information: https://www.asqa.gov.au/standards/chapter-4/clauses-1.13-1.16
Do you have knowledge, understanding and commitment to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015? – https://www.asqa.gov.au/standards
Do you have knowledge and understanding of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)?- https://www.aqf.edu.au/
This position is based in QUEANBEYAN NSW.