South Coast Careers College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 6558) delivering high quality nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training. Based on the South Coast of NSW, the College provides education, training and community engagement activities to address identified opportunities and needs within the region.
SCCC is seeking highly motivated and flexible Trainers and Assessors who are passionate and enthusiastic to deliver and assess students undertaking Certificate III Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
Trainers Required to deliver:
- Certificate III Individual Support
- Certificate IV Ageing and/ or Disability
- Conduct face to face classroom tuition in line with the national training package requirements
- Complete assessment documentation promptly and accurately;
- Participate in post and pre-assessment validation meetings;
- Carry out work placement visits, and complete workplace observations;
- the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, OR the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus:
- either TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, and
- either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools,
- OR a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Sound knowledge of current industry standards and ability to demonstrate recent and relevant industry experience and ongoing employment/activity.
- Understanding of AQTF compliance, and the relevant Training Package;
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and communication skills with an ability to communicate and support a wide range of learners;
- Ability to engage, lead, mentor and encourage students in a classroom and create a welcoming classroom environment
- Sound computer skills;
- A current National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check;
- Current driver’s licence;
South Coast Careers College is a community based, not for profit, NGO that is committed to life-long learning and the development of individuals, organisations and communities.