BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
The Certificate III in Business qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance. Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills.
- General Clerk
- Human Resources Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- All areas where administration skills are required
- Developing critical thinking skills
- Providing networking opportunities
- Providing increased credibility
- Developing communication and collaboration skills
South Coast Community Colleges may have funding available for students, to find out more about the eligibility please enquire on 02 4472 9202 or email email@example.com
Check out our Facebook Page too.