COURSE OUTLINE – Statement of Attainment – Provide First Aid | HLTAID003
This is the nationally accredited Provide First Aid Course, delivered in a flexible one-day format.
Who needs this course?
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty.
- The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- attend a 1-day practical training and assessment session with a qualified tutor
- Includes demonstration of AED “heart starter” processes.
What will you get after completing this course?
- Statement of Attainment – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid valid for 3 years (includes card)
Conditions of enrolment
- Complete approx. 10 hours home study in a workbook before attending the course
- Proof of Identification
FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE
- First Aid Refresher training must be undertaken prior to your certificate expiry date.
- Includes training on the AED ‘heart starter” machine.
- Bring your current certificate to the refresher course.
- Valid for three years.
CPR UPDATE TRAINING
- This training is delivered as part of the Provide First Aid course – you will need to attend part of the day only
If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the College on 4472 9202 or use the form below.
NOTE: As of 1 January 2015 you will need a USI (Unique Student Identifier) to complete this course. For more information please call our office on 44729202 or go to http://southcoastcolleges.edu.au/usi-unique-student-identifier/