CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
This qualification reflects the role of support workers in a range of community settings and clients’ homes who provide training and support in a manner that empower clients with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence, self-reliance, community participation and wellbeing.
Workers promote a person-centred approach, work without direction supervision and may be required to supervise and / or coordinate a small team.
- This qualification is suitable for experienced care workers who are:
- Seeking to pursue a career in disability support.
- Seeking to enter a new industry sector.
- Seeking a pathway to higher-level qualifications, particularly from CIII Individual Support and to the Bachelor of Nursing.
- Enhanced career opportunities for community care and personal care workers
- Access to experienced trainers and community sector experts