Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
To provide the responsible service of Alcohol in NSW, you must complete an RSA training course provided by an approved training provider. This includes the sale, servicing, or supplying of alcohol. If you are new to the liquor industry or your RSA competency training took place more than five years ago, you need to complete a full training course.
Unit Name: SITHFAB002
- The RSA course includes the following:
- NSW liquor laws and selling, serving, or supplying alcohol responsibly
- Intoxication, including assisting customers to drink within appropriate limits, assessing alcohol affected customers and refusing service
- Minors, including ID checks and secondary sale/supply
- You will be able to engage confidently in the service of alcohol when you understand and apply the principles and rules of responsible service. When alcohol is served responsibly the workplace is safe and the venue is more attractive to a variety of patrons.