SITHFAB021 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol

To provide the responsible service of Alcohol in NSW, you must complete an RSA training course provided by an approved training provider. This includes the sale, servicing, or supplying of alcohol. If you are new to the liquor industry or your RSA competency training took place more than five years ago, you need to complete a full training course.

Target Audiences

  • For any individual seeking bar work and roles including the service of alcohol in hotels, clubs and restaurants.


  • You will be able to engage confidently in the service of alcohol when you understand and apply the principles and rules of responsible service. When alcohol is served responsibly the workplace is safe and the venue is more attractive to a variety of patrons.

South Coast Community Colleges may have funding available for students, to find out more about the eligibility please enquire on 02 4472 9202 or email

Check out our Facebook Page too.