Art Classes for Beginners
This is the ideal workshop for those new to art or “rediscovering” their artistic side. A perfect opportunity for those with some experience who want to hone their skills.
Enjoy friendly and engaging introductory art classes where you will feel at ease with fellow participants and with our trainer who will ensure you have sound advice and practical guidance.
- This workshop is aimed at anyone who has an interest, passion, or talent for art and the desire to unlock their creative and artistic talents.
- Open to ages 15 – 105.
- Friday, November 3, 10 am – 1 pm
- Friday, November 10, 10 am – 1 pm
- Friday, November 17, 10 am – 1 pm
- Discover your inner artist or improve your existing skills. You’ll be surprised at how creative you can be. Meet new like-minded people and make meaningful connections.
- Art practice is a form of self-expression and communication, immersing yourself in creative pursuits can build your confidence and increase your self-esteem.