Statement of Attainment in Business
This course provides an introduction to the writing and presenting of workplace documents. It will cover the basic functions and presentation of material in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Students undertaking this course will have enhanced career opportunities for entry level roles including administration.
- The skills learnt in this course support any role where a fundamental application of computer skills is required. These units also provide a pathway to BSB30120 Certificate III in Business and other qualifications from the Business Services Training Package.
- Enhanced career opportunities for entry level roles in administration.
- Skill development to generally improve efficiency and effectiveness in the digital environment
- Access to experienced trainers and community sector experts
South Coast Community Colleges may have funding available for students, to find out more about the eligibility please enquire on 02 4472 9202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Facebook Page too.