CPCWHS1001 Prepare To Work Safely In The Construction Industry (White Card)
A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work. It covers identifying and orally reporting common construction hazards, understanding basic risk control measures, and identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies. It also covers correctly selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.
This course is designed for people who:
- Are employed to carry out work on a construction site
- Enter operational construction zones:
- Unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person, or
- due to the demands of your employment. Have had a white card but haven’t worked in construction for more than 2 years.
- The real benefit of a White Card is that it teaches workers the basics of construction safety and gives them the knowledge necessary to remain safe and healthy the work site.
South Coast Community Colleges may have funding available for students, to find out more about the eligibility please enquire on 02 4472 9202 or email email@example.com
Check out our Facebook Page too.