Upholstery for Beginners
Restore your upholstered furniture.
You will learn the basic techniques that will give you the confidence to progress to larger pieces. (additional cost for materials) starting with small projects, such as a dining chair.
Enjoy this friendly and engaging workshop where you will feel at ease with fellow participants and with our trainer who will ensure you have sound advice and practical guidance.
All participants will be given individual guidance and support.
- This workshop is aimed at anyone who has an interest, passion, or talent for upholstery and the desire to restore a favourite piece of furniture
- Open to ages 15 – 105.
- Saturday, November 4, 10 am – 1 pm
- Saturday, November 11, 10 am – 1 pm
- Saturday, November 18, 10 am – 1 pm
- Saturday, November 25, 10 am – 1 pm
- Discover your inner artist or improve your existing skills. You’ll be surprised at how creative you can be. Meet new like-minded people and make meaningful connections.
- Art practice is a form of self-expression and communication, immersing yourself in creative pursuits can build your confidence and increase your self-esteem.